RCD testing kit with test leads and isolation transformer.
The RCD tester is light weight, simple to operate, supports both 0 deg. and 180 deg.- phase testing.
RCD tester features: Programmable operation. accurate digital read out of trip time and current, large LCD screen with BLUE backlight, backlight changes to RED under fault condition, compact, Leakage current, mS: 10, 30, 100, 500, 650mA Operating Voltage: 240VAC-/+6%, 50/Hz. Operating Temp:-15C/+45C.
- Isolation transformer for testing portable RCDs without tripping the mains switchboard.
- Digital RCD tester,fully meets AS/NZ3760:2010standards .
- Test leads for Licensed Electricians to conduct testing at the switchboard
- Test leads and accessories comply with CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V.
- 2 year warranty
- Rugged carry case manufactured from ultra high impact structural polymer
- Designed and manufactured in Australia