COMPLETE KIT – FEATURING THE NEW PAC3760DL PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTER
This value-packed test and tag PAT kit is feature-packed as well.
The kit includes:
- PAC 3760DL Portable Appliance Tester
- Metrologic or Motorola USB Barcode Scanner
- Test Tag Cutter for removal of old tags
- FASTtag Database Software for PC
- Optional Custom Pre-Printed Test Tags
- Optional Test Tag Printer and Blank Tags (Requires FastTag Print Pack Upgrade)
Whether you are an electrician, test and tag contractor, or you need to get set-up to do in-house testing and tagging this is the kit for you.
- Light weight
- Battery powered
The ever-popular PAC3760 has had a massive upgrade, and is now just as capable as many top-of the line testers, but still at a rock-bottom price. It is easy-to-use – featuring simple 6-button operation, with connection diagrams on the front of the unit. It gives both simple PASS/FAIL results as well as the measurements. Also incorporates earth leakage current testing, and now has in-built RCD testing for both 30mA and 10mA RCDs, plus with 2 new add-on modules (sold separately), you can test 3-phase equipment for earth continuity, insulation resistance and earth leakage.
Simple PASS/FAIL testing of both earthed and double insulated appliances and leads in accordance with the AS/NZS 3760:2010 including those with electronic switches.
- Earth continuity test
- Insulation test
- Earth Leakage Current
- Polarity test (ext leads + IEC leads)
- 30mA RCD Trip Times
- 30mA RCD Trip Times
- 3-phase earth continuity (with add-on sold separately)
- 3-phase Insulation Resistance (with add-on sold separately)
- 3-phase Earth Leakage (with add-on sold separately)
- PASS/FAIL display
- Measurements displayed on screen
- Built-in Isolation Transformer for testing portable RCDs
- Checks appliance is present before testing
- Easy to use
- Mains power operated
- Included accessories:Earth lead & clip, IEC lead, carry case, manual, calibration certificate
- 12 month Manufacturers warranty
FASTtag Database Software for Testing and Tagging
This easy-to-use software is stand-alone, and does not need to connect to a PAT. That means you can use it with any PAT, or your Megger, etc.
FastTag is purpose-designed test and tag software developed by software development company Advanced User Systems in conjunction with Appliance Testing Supplies
FastTag is simple & easy to use & will save you time.
- Fast Data Entry
- Provides full test history & audit trail.
- Auto reminders so you can manage future test requirements.
- Barcode Scanning facility.
- Import Wizard for importing data from Microsoft Excel.
- Built with latest Windows features.
- Print fast & accurate reports.
- Prints Compliance Certificate.
- Multiple levels of data for unlimited site locations.
- Colour coding flags items due
METROLOGIC MS5145 or MOTOROLA LS2208 USB Laser Barcode Scanner
USB Handheld Laser Barcode Scanner (Black)
No software or drivers required, simply plug it in to your USB port and scan your barcode numbers straight into FastTag or other database software.
Highly reliable – Made by Honeywell or Motorola
LIGHT SOURCE: Visible Laser Diode 650 nm +/- 10 nm
LASER POWER: < 1.0 mW @ peak power
SCAN PATTERN : Single scan line
DECODE CAPABILITY: Autodiscriminates all standard bar codes
SYSTEM INTERFACE : USB (low speed and full speed)
NUMBER CHARACTERS READ: Up to 80 data characters
DIMENSIONS: (L) 16cm x (W) 8cm x (H) 6cm (Varies between models) WEIGHT (w/o cable): 97-146 g
LASER CLASS : IEC 60825-1:1993+A1:1997+A2:2001 Class 1
OPTIONAL – Test and Tag Training Course
Test and Tag Training Course
Course Duration: 1 full day
Locations: We carry out training courses at both public and private venues throughout NSW on a monthly basis.
Dates: Phone or email us for dates and locations. When ordering online, simply state your course date in the “Comments” field when checking out.
Includes: Theory, Practical training and Assessment. Morning tea and catered lunch provided.
Certification: Competency in Test and Tag from Registered Training Organisation
Course Pre-requisites: N/A
Course Description: This full day Safety Inspection, Test & Tag Course helps OHS managers to ensure through training that their testing personnel understand the theory and practical aspects of testing the safety of portable electrical appliances.
The course is delivered through a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
All training courses includes a practical session where candidates can inspect and test a variety of electrical appliances.
The assessment tasks resemble today’s workplace.
All students must fully demonstrate the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve the RTO Certification at the end of the course.