BLUETOOTH WIRELESS KIT – FEATURING BLUETOOTH TEST TAG PRINTER, BLUETOOTH BARCODE SCANNER AND THE NEW PAC3760DL PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTER
High performance and value for money.
The kit includes:
- PAC 3760DL Portable Appliance Tester
- PAT features built-in Isolation Transformer for RCD testing
- QLN420 Bluetooth Thermal Direct Test Tag Printer
- 500 Printable Test Tag labels
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- Test Tag Cutter for removal of old tags
- FASTtag Database Software for PC
Whether you are a test and tag contractor or you need to get set-up to perform in-house testing and tagging in the most efficient way, this is the kit for you.
- Light weight
- Battery powered
- Go wireless!
All you need to supply is a Windows 7 or 8 Notebook PC with Bluetooth connectivity. FastTag is simple to install and the barcode scanner and test tag printer simply connect to your notebook via Bluetooth. The PAT is battery powered, and does not connect to the PC. There are no cables at all, so you are free to move around as you test the appliances – under desks, behind fridges – Anywhere!
QLN420 Bluetooth Test Tag Printer
The QLN420 is the latest in Test Tag printing technology, bringing ultimate portability to test tag printing. These QLN420 printers are pre-programmed for compatibility with FASTtag Test and Tag software. The QLN420 uses Thermal Direct printing technology to quickly print test tags with your own logo, barcode, test dates, licence number etc.
- High-capacity lithium-ion battery
- No ribbon or toner required
- No cables to connect – super portable
- Fitted with belt-clip as standard (optional shoulder strap)
The ever-popular PAC3760 has had some major upgrades, and is now just as capable as many top-of the line testers, but still at a rock-bottom price. It is easy-to-use – featuring simple 6-button operation, with connection diagrams on the front of the unit. It gives both simple PASS/FAIL results as well as the measurements. Also incorporates earth leakage current testing, and now has in-built RCD testing for both 30mA and 10mA RCDs, plus with 2 new add-on modules (sold separately), you can test 3-phase equipment for earth continuity, insulation resistance and earth leakage.
Simple PASS/FAIL testing of both earthed and double insulated appliances and leads in accordance with the AS/NZS 3760:2010 including those with electronic switches.
- Earth continuity test
- Insulation test
- Earth Leakage Current
- Polarity test (ext leads + IEC leads)
- 30mA RCD Trip Times
- 30mA RCD Trip Times
- 3-phase earth continuity (with add-on sold separately)
- 3-phase Insulation Resistance (with add-on sold separately)
- 3-phase Earth Leakage (with add-on sold separately)
- PASS/FAIL display
- Measurements displayed on screen
- Built-in Isolation Transformer for Testing RCDs
- Checks appliance is present before testing
- Easy to use
- Mains power operated
- Included accessories:Earth lead & clip, IEC lead, carry case, manual, calibration certificate
- 12 month Manufacturers warranty
FASTtag Database Software for Testing and Tagging
This easy-to-use software is stand-alone, and does not need to connect to a PAT. That means you can use it with any PAT, or your Megger, etc.
FASTtag is purpose-designed test and tag software developed by software development company Advanced User Systems with support from Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing.
FASTtag is simple & easy to use & will save you time.
- Fast Data Entry
- Provides full test history & audit trail.
- Auto reminders so you can manage future test requirements.
- Barcode Scanning facility.
- Import Wizard for importing data from Microsoft Excel.
- Built with latest Windows features.
- Print fast & accurate reports.
- Prints Compliance Certifcate.
- Multiple levels of data for unlimited site locations.
- Colour coding flags items due
Socket Bluetooth Cordless Barcode Scanner 7P, V1, Class 2 Laser (Rugged)
Only 68 grams!!! – About the size of a “Lady Finger’ banana
SCANNER TYPE : Motorola (Symbol) SE-955 Class 2 laser
TYPES OF BAR CODES DECODED : Linear (1D), Stacked linear composite
SYMBOLOGIES DECODED : Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, & many more
SCAN REPETITION RATE: 100 scans/sec bi-directional
OPTICAL RES: 0.004 inch (0.102 mm) min/bar code element width(X Dimension)
PRINT CONTRAST : Minimum 25% absolute dark/light reflectance (MRD) measured at 650 nm
SCAN ANGLE : WIDE (Default): 47deg +/- 3deg Narrow: 35deg +/- 3deg
DECODE DISTANCE : 3.8 to 114+ cm (1.5 to 45+ in.) typical
BLUETOOTH : I/face Std: Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 2.0 or 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rates
ELECTRICAL : Power Source: Two AAA rechargeable batteries Expected Battery Life: Typical usage conditions w/Bluetooth conn: 19 hrs LASER POWER (650 nm): 0.7 mW ( +/- 0.1 mW)
DIMENSIONS: 137 x 31 x 37 mm , WEIGHT : approx 68 g
RUGGEDIZED CASE : Withstands multiple 5-foot (1.5 m) drops to concrete Dust, shock, and water-resistant.
OPTIONAL – Test and Tag Training Course
Test and Tag Training Course
Course Duration: 1 full day
Locations: We carry out training courses at both public and private venues throughout NSW on a monthly basis.
Dates: Phone or email us for dates and locations. When ordering online, simply state your course date in the “Comments” field when checking out.
Includes: Theory, Practical training and Assessment. Morning tea and catered lunch provided.
Certification: Competency in Test and Tag from Registered Training Organisation
Course Pre-requisites: N/A
Course Description: This full day Safety Inspection, Test & Tag Course helps OHS managers to ensure through training that their testing personnel understand the theory and practical aspects of testing the safety of portable electrical appliances.
The course is delivered through a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
All training courses includes a practical session where candidates can inspect and test a variety of electrical appliances.
The assessment tasks resemble today’s workplace.
All students must fully demonstrate the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve the RTO Certification at the end of the course.