The ultimate professional test and tag kit.
Full single phase testing and three phase testing and no wires!
The Test and Tag Pro-Kit includes all the specialist equipment you will require to function as a professional Test and Tag technician:
- Seaward PAC3760DL Portable Appliance Tester and RCD Tester
- PAT features built-in Isolation Transformer for Testing RCDs
- Seaward PAC-TPL 3-Phase Leakage Testing Adaptor to suit PAC3760DL
- FASTtag Test and Tag Database Software with barcode scanning and tag printing
- Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner
- Thermal Transfer Test Tag Printer
- 500 blank test tag labelsAll you need to supply is a Windows 7 or 8 Notebook PC. FastTag is simple to install and the barcode scanner and test tag printer simply connect to your notebook via USB. The PAT is battery powered, and does not connect to the PC – so you are free to move around as you test the appliances – under desks, behind fridges – Anywhere!
The Seaward PAC3760DL includes RCD trip time testing and connectivity for the 3-Phase Earth Leakage testing adaptor. The PAC3760DL has test capability for both 30mA and 10mA RCDs (safety switches).
The PAC-TPL 3 Phase leakage test adaptor is connected to a 3-phase power socket outlet, and the 3-phase appliance to be tested is connected into the PAC-TPL. The small black cable connects the PAC-TPL 3-phase tester to the PAC3760DL. The PAC 3760DL displays the 3 Phase leakage test measurement as well as the PASS or FAIL indication.
The PAC3760DL features a built-in Isolation Transformer which is used when testing portable RCDs. (e.g. those found on the orange four-way powerboards commonly used in construction). The isolation transformer prevents tripping any RCDs at the switchboard of the building you are working in (which could potentially cause a hazard, or computer data to be lost.)
Simple PASS/FAIL testing of both earthed and double insulated appliances and leads in accordance with the AS/NZS 3760:2003 including those with electronic switches.
- Earth continuity test
- Insulation test
- Earth Leakage Current
- Polarity test (ext leads + IEC leads)
- 30mA RCD Trip Times
- 10mA RCD Trip Times
- 3-phase earth continuity
- 3-phase Insulation
- 3-phase Earth Leakage
PAC 3760 DL Features
- Powered by 6x AA Batteries – Use Alkaline batteries or Ni-MH Rechargeable batteries
- Includes mains power cord to be used when running leakage tests/li>
- PASS/FAIL display
- Measurements displayed on screen
- Checks appliance is present before testing
- Easy to use
- Included accessories with the PAC3760PLUS-II: Earth lead & clip, IEC lead, Mains power lead, carry case, manual, calibration certificate
- 12 month Manufacturers warranty
QLN420 Bluetooth Test Tag Printer
The QLN420 is the latest in Test Tag printing technology, bringing ultimate portability to test tag printing. These QLN420 printers are pre-programmed for compatibility with FASTtag Test and Tag software. The QLN420 uses Thermal Direct printing technology to quickly print test tags with your own logo, barcode, test dates, licence number etc.
- High-capacity lithium-ion battery
- No ribbon or toner required
- No cables to connect – super portable
- Fitted with belt-clip as standard (optional shoulder strap)
Socket Bluetooth Cordless Barcode Scanner 7P, V1, Class 2 Laser (Rugged)
Only 68 grams!!! – About the size of a “Lady Finger’ banana
SCANNER TYPE : Motorola (Symbol) SE-955 Class 2 laser
TYPES OF BAR CODES DECODED : Linear (1D), Stacked linear composite
SYMBOLOGIES DECODED : Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, & many more
SCAN REPETITION RATE: 100 scans/sec bi-directional
OPTICAL RES: 0.004 inch (0.102 mm) min/bar code element width(X Dimension)
PRINT CONTRAST : Minimum 25% absolute dark/light reflectance (MRD) measured at 650 nm
SCAN ANGLE : WIDE (Default): 47deg +/- 3deg Narrow: 35deg +/- 3deg
DECODE DISTANCE : 3.8 to 114+ cm (1.5 to 45+ in.) typical
BLUETOOTH : I/face Std: Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 2.0 or 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rates
ELECTRICAL : Power Source: Two AAA rechargeable batteries Expected Battery Life: Typical usage conditions w/Bluetooth conn: 19 hrs LASER POWER (650 nm): 0.7 mW ( +/- 0.1 mW)
DIMENSIONS: 137 x 31 x 37 mm , WEIGHT : approx 68 g
RUGGEDIZED CASE : Withstands multiple 5-foot (1.5 m) drops to concrete Dust, shock, and water-resistant.
FASTtag Test and Tag Database Software:
This easy-to-use software is stand-alone, and does not need to connect to a PAT. That means you can use it to record the tests you conduct with any PAT, or your megger tester, etc.
FASTtag is purpose-designed test and tag software developed by software development company Advanced User Systems in conjunction with test and tag professionals.
In the Test and Tag Pro-Kit, the optional Tag-Printing capability is enabled, allowing connection to the test tag printer that is included in the kit. Print professional test tags on-site, with your own logo and details.
FASTtag is simple to use and will save you time.
- Fast Data Entry
- Provides full test history & audit trail.
- Auto reminders so you can manage future test requirements.
- Barcode Scanning facility.
- Import Wizard for importing data from Microsoft Excel.
- Built with latest Windows features.
- Print fast & accurate reports.
- Prints Compliance Certifcate.
- Multiple levels of data for unlimited site locations.
- Colour coding flags items due