A quality RCD tester with trip time and ramp current testing. Custom microprocessor controled for the highest accuracy and reliability. Constant current source circuitry enures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affext the accuracy of readings. 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status. Test DC sensitive breakers. Our prefered standalone RCD tester.
Performing trip time tests and ramp current tests on RCDs as required by NSW Workcover Electrical Code of Practice for Construction, and as specified in AS/NZS3000 and AS/NZS3760:2003.
- RCD trip time in 1ms resolution
- Current setting at 10/30/100/300/500mA
- Trip Current Duration 1000ms, 200ms(×5)
- Fault Condition Settings x1/2, x 1, x 5, xDC & Auto ramp
- 0 & 180 degree setting
- Test DC sensitive breakers
- Power point wiring tester – Earth and polarity
- CAT III
- Includes – Power lead, shoulder strap, pouch, certificate of conformity, manual.
- 12 months manufcturers warranty