This website and its content are owned or used under licence by Sydney Electrical Appliance Testing. SEAT materials, including pages and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
When you access the SEAT website you agree that:
· You agree to these Conditions of Useand SEATs General Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this website
· You may retrieve SEAT materials for information only.
· You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential
users about SEAT and/or the SEAT website.
· You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
· You may not modify or use for any purpose other than those allowed by this notice, the information found in the SEAT website
without the express permission of SEAT.
Notice of Trademark
This site may contain logos or names which are Trademarks. These Trademarks must never be used without written permission from their respective owners.
SEAT makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
SEAT disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall SEAT be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Prices are indicative only, and are subject to change at any time, without notice.
Goods displayed on this website are subject to availability.
We encourage other webmasters to link to the SEAT website, and do provide reciprocal links to suitable sites.